17.5" Albion SL M-MW Black
or make 4 interest-free payments of $412.50 fortnightly with More info
Lovely condition saddle, made by top UK saddlery using only the best of leathers. 17.5" seat, medium - medium wide gullet. Long girth points, medium knee blocks. Narrow twist. Flocked panels. 7 day trial available Australia wide.
- Made in England
- This is a smaller saddle for the rider who prefers less saddle and more freedom in the seat.
- Built on wooden Keyhole Tree, which is designed to accommodate the high, narrow withers and broad, flat back of modern warmbloods
- Seat Sizes: 17.5″,
- Tree Sizes: M, MW,
- Color: Black
- Calfskin seat, knee pads, and panel; full-grain leather skirts and flaps
- Anti-concussion tree provides special cushioning without adding extra bulk under the rider’s leg to give even the most sensitive horse complete comfort
- Narrow, moderately deep seat
- Narrower twist and seat offers close contact feel
- Supportive, large knee rolls
- Gusseted, wool flocked panels
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artificially manufactured surface finish.
We Also Recommend
16.5" Bruce Smith Dressage Saddle Black MW
17" County Turnout Black No 3 M-MW gullet Dressage/Show