SOLD.....17.5" Albion SL M-MW Black
or make 4 interest-free payments of $387.50 fortnightly with More info
Ask us for our best price on this saddle before purchasing! Zippay is available on this saddle (conditions apply)
Lovely condition saddle, made by top UK saddlery using only the best of leathers. 17.5" seat, medium - medium wide gullet. Long girth points, medium knee blocks. Narrow twist. Flocked panels. 7 day trial available Australia wide.
- Made in England
- This is a smaller saddle for the rider who prefers less saddle and more freedom in the seat.
- Built on wooden Keyhole Tree, which is designed to accommodate the high, narrow withers and broad, flat back of modern warmbloods
- Seat Sizes: 17.5″,
- Tree Sizes: M, MW,
- Color: Black
- Calfskin seat, knee pads, and panel; full-grain leather skirts and flaps
- Anti-concussion tree provides special cushioning without adding extra bulk under the rider’s leg to give even the most sensitive horse complete comfort
- Narrow, moderately deep seat
- Narrower twist and seat offers close contact feel
- Supportive, large knee rolls
- Gusseted, wool flocked panels
Albion maintains that leather may show minor color variation and surface defects because it is a natural material. These natural attributes should not be viewed as negative qualities, but as an assurance that you have received a genuine, full-grained product rather than a synthetic or artificially manufactured surface finish.