SOLD......17.5" Kent & Masters Cob Dressage XW changeable gullet.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $462.50 fortnightly with More info
This saddle is in almost new condition and would suit new buyer. 17.5" seat with currently a white extra wide gullet and can be changed. Wide four finger chanel so suits the horse that needs extra spine room. This is the Original Cob model and will suit the wider horse. Comes with a 7 day trial Australia wide. RRP $2695 selling for $1950
Generous breadth of panel, wide gullet and open-headed tree make it easy to fit to the wider broader shape Horse. Large movable thigh block can be positioned to give the rider required support.
- Three adjustable girthing options ensure saddle stability.
- The ideal choice for a horse with a broad shape and wither
- Built on a SimaTree saddle tree shaped to give wither clearance.
- Tree positions the rider centrally for a balanced dressage position
- Luxurious hide knee pads and seat ensure maximum rider support and comfort
- Suitable for flatwork and all levels of dressage
- All Kent & Masters saddles offer these flexible features to help fine-tune the fit
- Changeable gullet bar - Quick change gullet bar system alters the width of your saddle to best fit the profile of your horse's withers.
- Changeable girth straps - The third girth strap can be unlooped and moved on to the floating balance strap attachment. This provides four possible girthing arrangements for you to be able to optimise saddle stability.
- Movable blocks - Tailor the support of the rider's leg by repositioning the movable blocks to accommodate differing leg lengths on the same seat size.
Dressage models should also be girthed up in the neutral position by starting with the moveable billet attached behind the point. To increase the stability of the saddle you can move the billet onto the tree point. For added security the point strap can then be locked in position by passing the billet through the loop at the bottom of the panel. The gullet is approximately 10% of the fit on the horse the shape and fit of the panel is also very important. This saddle has eight gullet sizes. Use the S Bar gullet on the Cob saddle.
All materials sourced in England and Manufactured in England