SOLD.......17" Amerigo Pinerolo Monoflap Dressage Saddle 17" +2 MW
or make 4 interest-free payments of $937.50 fortnightly with More info
- Made in Italy
- Seat Sizes: 17
- Tree Sizes: Wide
- Flaps: Monoflap
- Colors: Black
- Built on superior laminated French Beechwood Amerigo Classic Dressage tree
- Deep seat with rounded cantle
- Made entirely from individually chosen, luxuriously soft, Pinerolo calfskin leather
- Precise shape of saddle tree and uniquely padded seat provide rider with ergonomically-correct position without feeling restricted
- Independent Swiss panels adapt themselves to the shape of the horse
- Unsurpassed wool/felt panel system provides direct and precise communication, as well as excellent weight carrying values on the horse’s back
- Standard flaps are angled forward with exterior, anatomically shaped knee rolls
- Long billets with 3-point strap system securely anchor saddle
- Designed by Peter Menet for horses with high withers and a sloping topline
- Offers the rider total balance and allows for a relaxed, free but efficient leg position
Our new dressage saddles is made give the rider an instant feeling of comfort, safety and close contact with the horse. The precise shapes of the saddle trees and the uniquely padded seat allow riders of both sexes to find a comfortable and ergonomically correct position. The new super soft kneeroll provides the rider with total support but also allows for a relaxed, free, but efficient leg position.
During the last few years we have worked intensively and with great success in all three classical equestrian disciplines. The knowledge we have gained on the fundamental biomechanics required and optimal coordination of movement have been a important influence on the construction of our new Siena Dressage Saddles. Long term partnerships with Vets, Therapists, and top International Riders constantly confim the functionality of our Saddle Concept, and provide us with new experiences that we can incorporate into our products.
The concept behind the creation of the Siena Dressage Saddles is to combine the organical measurements taken from over 50'000 measurements of horses and riders with the individuality required by each new combination.. Our Wool/Felt Panel System is unsurpassed and provides direct and precise communication as well as excellent weight carrying values on the horses back.. Freedom of shoulder is achieved by careful design and optimal coordination of movement which allows the horse to stretch over its topline, lifting the back and therefore moving the shoulders away from the saddle tree area. Following the principal that: Stretching leads to Collection.
We Also Recommend
16.5" Bruce Smith Dressage Saddle Black MW
17" County Turnout Black No 3 M-MW gullet Dressage/Show