LEMIEUX LAMBSKIN SEAT SAVER
or make 4 interest-free payments of $23.75 fortnightly with More info
These seat savers are beautifully dense, made from pure Merino lambskin from Western Australia. They are complete skins with no seams in uncomfortable places and guaranteed to give you a soft ride whatever the saddle! In fact they can give a new lease of life to an old one! Designed with two elasticated side straps and an adjustable central gullet strap. Available in Dark Brown, Black, Natural,. Suited to saddles up to 18"
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health)
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near heat source.
- Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.
We Also Recommend
16.5" Bruce Smith Dressage Saddle Black MW
17" STUBBEN MAESTOSO DRESSAGE 32 WIDE