ICE Lemieux Pro Cool Cold Water Boots (sold as a pair)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly with More info
Pro Cool Cold Water Boots "Soak & Go!" (sold as a pair)
Unique water reactive crystals within boots swell & retain cold when soaked in water
Contoured shape supports the fetlock & tendon preventing slipping.
So easy to use after XC, work or injury.
Directions For Use
- Soak for 2-4 hours prior to first use or after long periods in dry storage.
- Some residue may appear on the surface of the boot, this is not harmful and can enhance the cooling effect.
- Soak in cold water for 1hr + prior to use (out of direct sunlight)
- Add ice to water when available, the colder the water, the better the effect
- Can be placed wet in fridge but NEVER freeze boots
- Tighten velcro straps firmly, starting at the top, readjust when in position.
- Best theraputic effect is gained after multiple 20-30 minute sessions.
- Let boots dry out prior to storage
- Re-soak for 2-3hrs after long periods of inactivity.
|Medium (CM)||Large (CM|
|A||33 cm||35.5 cm||41 cm|
|B||29.5 cm||33 cm||35 cm|
|C||37 cm||39 cm||43 cm|
Please note that all sizes are approximate and given in cm.
USING COLD WATER BOOTS AFTER EXERCISE
After hard work the Cold Water Boots should be applied for around 20 minutes. For extra cold treatment place ice or ice packs in the bucket of water that they are being soaked in. The colder the water, the colder the boots. For a maximum cold effect, place the Cold Water Boots straight from the ice water into a bag and leave in the fridge for one hour, this will provide a 3-5 minute initial blast of cold on the horse's leg. Never freeze Cold Water Boots.
USING COLD WATER BOOTS FOR INJURY
Apply at least 6-7 times a day and use for no longer than 20 minutes at a time. After 20 minutes the heat of the horse's leg will naturally start to heat up the Cold Water Boots.
STORING HORSE COLD WATER BOOTS
If competing or using for injury over a couple of days the boots can be stored in the bucket of water. Once finished with the boots they need to be hung out to dry, away from direct sunlight. Once dry they can be stored away. When getting the boots back out to use again, soak for 1 hour to reactivate.