WOOF WEAR DOUBLE LOCK BRUSHING BOOT
This is the ultimate day-to-day and competition brushing boot for use on all terrains and in all conditions. Wide, high density double lock straps make it ideal for deep going or on artificial surfaces. Durable and easy to use these boots offer most effective protection against brushing, knocks and abrasions.
- 5.5mm breathable neoprene - does not retain water
- Hard wearing, padded strike pad
- Ergonomic design
- Recessed stitching
- Wide, high density double lock straps for extra security
- Suitable for both front and hind legs
- Sold in pairs
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell is does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight