WOOF WEAR SINGLE LOCK BRUSHING BOOT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 fortnightly with More info
Durable and easy to use these boots offer most effective protection against brushing, knocks and abrasions.
- 5.5mm breathable neoprene – does not retain water
- Hard wearing strike pad with added padding
- Ergonomic design
- Recessed stitching
- High density single lock straps
- Suitable for both front and hind legs
- Sold in pairs
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell is does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool.
1. Make sure that the horses leg is clean and dry and that the hair has been smoothed down.
2. Place the padded part of the boot to the inside of the leg.
3. Fasten the middle strap first and then the other straps ensuring even tension on all straps. The boot should sit snugly around the leg with out being too tight or too loose.
4. In order to check that the boots won't interfere with the horse when it moves, flex the horses leg and check that no skin or fur is being pinched or pulled on the flexed side of the joint. When you are happy that the boot is allowing the joint to flex check that the bottom strap is sitting above the fetlock. You are aiming to give the horse as much coverage without interfering with the joints.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight