SOLD...........17" AMERIGO CERVIA SIENA PINEROLO MONOFLAP +1.5 MW-W
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1,187.50 fortnightly with More info
As confirmed by Amerigo this model is a "Cervia Siena Pinerolo Monoflap, made in 2016. Seat size 17, flap length normal and original width +1,5 which would be medium wide" Medium wide in Amerigo standards we measured it as wide. RRP on these saddles is $7995 This saddle is in excellent condition and comes with a 7 day trial.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! Please select your preferred payment method to see purchase price. Please remember to use selected payment method at checkout if the wrong payment method is used we may have to apply extra fees or cancel your order.
- Made in Italy
- Seat Sizes: 17″,
- Tree Sizes: Amerigo MW we measure it Wide
- Flaps: Monoflap normal length 16" from stirrup bar
- Colors: Black
- Built on a tree that fits similar to the Amerigo Cortina saddle
- Deep seat – deeper but not as open as the Amerigo Cortina saddle
- Precise shape of saddle tree and uniquely padded seat provide rider with ergonomically-correct position without feeling restricted
- Made entirely from individually chosen, luxuriously soft, Pinerolo calfskin leather
- Independent Swiss panels adapt themselves to the shape of the horse
- Unsurpassed wool/felt panel system provides direct and precise communication, as well as excellent weight carrying values on the horse’s back
- Standard flaps are angled forward with exterior, anatomically shaped knee rolls
- Long billets with 3-point strap system securely anchor saddle
- Designed by Peter Menet for the modern sporthorse, with longer withers and slightly rising topline
- Offers the rider total balance and allows for a relaxed, free but efficient leg position
Peter Menet’s first priority as a saddle designer is to create saddles that allow horses to move freely, with the weight of the rider placed as far forward as possible to minimize strain on the horse’s back. The unique seat profile of the Amerigo saddle places your hips in the same position as they would be if you were standing in a balanced position on the ground. You are sitting in a relaxed, balanced way with gravity working in your favor without having to use force to hold your position.
While Menet’s design philosophy puts the horse first, it by no means ignores the rider. For Menet, fitting the saddle to horse and rider are inseparable – almost literally the two sides of a coin. “If the horse is comfortable and his movement is unhindered, he is able to perform to the best of his ability.” Peter Menet, June 2002
We Also Recommend
17" BLACK COUNTRY ELOQUENCE DRESSAGE XW