17" K&M AP/JUMP SADDLE, BROWN, MW
As new 17" Kent & Masters AP Jump saddle, brown with Blue, medium wide easy change gullet currently inserted. Standard wither, UGP model S Series universal GP model. Comes with a 7 day trial saddle is located at Pakenham Vic.
Changeable Gullet 'R' Bar
An alternative to our Compact GP, this model has wider, flatter seat and will suit you if you like the feel of ‘more room’ in the seat or are slightly wider in the hips.
- An alternative seat shape to the Compact GP which makes it a viable option for those who find the neat, compact seat doesn’t suit them.
- Two panel options: Standard-wither for horses with a medium wither profile, or high-wither gusset option.
- A generous panel with a good bearing surface, and wide channel for spine clearance.
- Velcro knee blocks under the flap can be positioned to suit your leg length and position.
- Ghosted stitching on the knee pad helps it contour neatly around the block for added comfort.
- Four girthing arrangements allow saddle stability to be optimised instantly
All Kent & Masters saddles share the features below. In addition, S-Series saddles benefits from higher-specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance, such as quality hide leather on the seat, skirt & knee pad.
Made in Walsall
We have been making saddles at our workshop in the West Midlands for more than 25 years. Our skilled craftsmen are qualified Master Saddlers who use traditional saddle-making techniques to ensure each, and every saddle is made with consistency, care, love and attention to detail.
Our in-house design team includes riders who have competed internationally, qualified saddle fitters, technical specialists and experienced horsemen. This unique combination of talent, expertise and experience allows us to produce saddles for horses and riders of every shape at every level.
Changeable gullet bar
A changeable gullet bar allows you or your saddle fitter to modify the width of the saddle’s gullet to suit the horse’s wither profile as the horse changes shape with either exercise, muscle development, maturity or rest. There are 8 options in the short S-bar and 7 in the long R-bar.
100% British wool flocking
Wool is a natural fibre and provides superior softness and comfort for the horse because it moulds and settles quickly, giving optimum panel contact with the horse’s back. Two reinforced flocking slots make it easy for your saddle fitter to do any necessary adjustments to fit on-site.
Moveable Knee & Calf Block
This saddle features a Velcro knee block that can be adjusted to suit the leg support your need. If you prefer to ride with shorter stirrups, or have short legs, position the knee block higher up.
We Also Recommend
17.5" STUBBEN SIEGFRIED VSD (AP DRESSAGE CUT) XW