X COUNTRY BOOTS ZILCO SET OF 4
Developed through working with one of our sponsored riders - Sam Lyle and after many months of field testing, we believe all models in the Zilco Performance Boot range offer the best shape, fit and protection available to stand up to the fast paced, extreme conditions experienced in cross-country riding.
Although designed for the cross country course, all models are suited to a range of performance sports.
All models in this range feature:-
- Tough 1680 Denier polyester outer
- Wear pads designed to reduce weight yet provide protection to the legs.
- Breathable, quick dry lining that will not retain water or sweat and allow ample airflow
- Wide reinforced touch tape straps for a secure fit
- Easy maintenance - simply hand wash in cold water
This model offers ample protection in the front and hind, yet maintains enough feel for the horse to be aware of any obstacles. These boots also feature reflective, high visibility ribbon for safety in low light conditions and shatterproof protection plates on the tendon for optimum protecton.
Black - Set of 4
|Medium Front||Medium Hind|
|A||10" 25CM||12" 30CM|
|B||11" 28CM||11" 28CM|
|C||7" 18CM||9" 23CM|
|Large Front||Large Hind|
|A||11" 28CM||13" 33CM|
|B||12" 30CM||12" 30CM|
|C||7 3/4" 19CM||9 3/4" 25CM|